Antique hand colored map showing Wards 94 and 95, part of Brookline, Massachusetts, from the Brookline Mass. Atlas by the Sanborn Map Company of New York, 1925. Ward 94: Streets shown in this map are Hammond, Heath, Woodland Rd., Pine Rd., Glenoe Rd., and Old Woodland Rd. The landmarks in this ward are part of the Holyhood Cemetery, the George S. Baldwin Public School and library, the Rivers Country Day School and lower school with gym, and the Beaver County Day School (private). The majority of the buildings in this ward are dwellings or flats. Reverse side of this map shows Ward 95 of Brookline. Streets shown on this side are Clyde, Dale, Forest, Garadus Av., and Newton. The landmarks in this ward are the Polo Grounds at center, a Curling Rink, a Tennis Court, and a club house. The majority of other buildings in the ward are flats or dwellings. This map was added to and corrected over time to update buildings and streets. There are small rectangles of paper with updates glued to the page and the updates were recorded and signed in a table at the front of the atlas. Fair Antique condition; page is wavy, few pencil marks from updates, some light toning at edges, edge has red leather atlas tab and an imprint from another atlas tab. Pencil marking can potentially be removed. Approx. 26.5" x 18".
Genuine Antique Hand Colored Map
Maker: Sanborn Map Co.
Maps of Antiquity is located on Cape Cod
Generally open 10-5 Call ahead: 508-945-1660
1409 Main Street (Route 28)
Chatham, Massachusetts 02633