Antique map of part of Newton, MA, from the Atlas of Middlesex County Vol 1, published by Geo. W. Stadley & Co., 1900. Includes the area near Crystal Lake, Hammonds Pond, and Chestnut Hill Reservoir with the Newton Theological Institution (now closed but on the same grounds as Hebrew College). Wards are delineated in green, buildings are colored by type. Businesses and property owners are labeled. Shows roads, railroads, bodies of water, public spaces, etc. Fair to good condition with mild surface soil/stains, wrinkles, and overall toning that is darker at the paper edges. Some pencil marks with updates. Should look good when framed- signs of age will still be visible. Measures approx. 21.5 x 31.5 inches to the paper edges.
Genuine Antique Map
Maps of Antiquity is located on Cape Cod
Generally open 10-5 Call ahead: 508-945-1660
1409 Main Street (Route 28)
Chatham, Massachusetts 02633