Antique hand colored map showing Wards 98 and 99, part of Brookline, Massachusetts, from the Brookline Mass. Atlas by the Sanborn Map Company of New York, 1925. Ward 98: Streets shown in this map are Warren, Sargent rd., Dudley, Goddard Av., Cottage, and Chestnut. The landmarks in this ward are the First Parish Unitarian Church on Walnut St., and Sargent pond at right. The Boston boundary line is at the right side of the map. The majority of the buildings in this ward are dwellings or flats. Reverse side of this map shows Ward 99 of Brookline. Streets shown on this side are Beverly Rd., Wallis Rd., Walnut hill Rd., Shaw Rd., Alberta Rd., Newton, W. Roxbury Pwy., Goodnough Rd., Grove, and South. The Landmarks in this ward are the Municipal golf course at upper right and the Edith C. Baker School at left. The majority of the buildings in the ward are flats or dwellings. This map was added to and corrected over time to update buildings and streets. There are small rectangles of paper with updates glued to the page and the updates were recorded and signed in a table at the front of the atlas. Fair Antique condition; page is wavy, few pencil marks from updates, some light toning at edges, edge has red leather atlas tab and an imprint from another atlas tab. Pencil marking can potentially be removed. Approx. 26.5" x 18".
Antique Hand Colored Map
Maker: Sanborn Map Co.
Maps of Antiquity is located on Cape Cod
Generally open 10-5 Call ahead: 508-945-1660
1409 Main Street (Route 28)
Chatham, Massachusetts 02633