Brookline, Mass. Wards 76 and 77 - 1925 
Single Click to Enlarge/Reduce
United States Massachusetts
Antique hand colored map showing Wards 76 and 77, part of Brookline, Massachusetts, from the Brookline Mass. Atlas by the Sanborn Map Company of New York, 1925. Ward 76: Streets shown in this map are Windsor Rd., Kilsyth Rd., Salisbury Rd., Corey Rd., Warwick Rd., Dean Rd., and Beacon. The Boston boundary line is at the top of this map. The landmark in this ward is the All- Saints Church (Episcopal) with rectory and hall. The majority of other buildings in this ward are dwellings or flats. Reverse side of this map shows Ward 77 of Brookline. Streets shown on this side are Beacon, Strathmore Rd., Chestnut Hill Av., and Clinton Rd. The landmarks in this ward are the Boston boundary line at left, the Metropolitan Transport Authority buildings, and the Reservoir Station on the B & A Rail Road. The majority of buildings in the ward are flats or dwellings. This map was added to and corrected over time to update buildings and streets. There are small rectangles of paper with updates glued to the page and the updates were recorded and signed in a table at the front of the atlas. Fair Antique condition; page is wavy, few pencil marks from updates, some light toning at edges, edge has red leather atlas tab and an imprint from another atlas tab. Pencil marking can potentially be removed. Approx. 26.5" x 18".
Antique Hand Colored Map
MAS1581
Antique
Maker: Sanborn Map Co.
$245.00



Maps of Antiquity is located on Cape Cod
Generally open 10-5
Call ahead: 508-945-1660

1409 Main Street (Route 28)
Chatham, Massachusetts 02633