City of Newburyport, Town and Village of West Newbury, Massachusetts - 1884 
Single Click to Enlarge/Reduce
United States Massachusetts
Antique hand colored maps of the City of Newburyport (mainly Ward 6), the Town of West Newbury and the Village of West Newbury therein, from Walker's 1884 Atlas of Essex County, MA. Side one depicts Wards 6 in the northern section of Newburyport, showing Belville (Belleville) Congregational Church at the center, as well as public buildings and areas, churches, the Merrimack River and adjoining wharves, railroads, roads, schools, property owners, and businesses. Side two displays the index map and the Town and Village of West Newbury, including buildings with owners' names, public buildings and areas, water bodies, landforms, islands, railroads, roads, and schools. Very good overall antique condition with light overall toning and original colorist's mistakes as issued. Center spread of Newburyport measures approx. 16 x 25.5 inches, verso maps about half that size.
Antique Hand Colored Map
MAS1663
Antique
Maker: Walker
$175.00



Maps of Antiquity is located on Cape Cod
Generally open 10-5
Call ahead: 508-945-1660

1409 Main Street (Route 28)
Chatham, Massachusetts 02633