Village of Bradford, Town of Groveland, and Village of Old Town, Massachusetts - 1884 
Single Click to Enlarge/Reduce
United States Massachusetts
Antique hand colored maps of the Village of Bradford, and the Town, the Town of Groveland, and the Village of Old Town within the Town of Newbury, MA, from Walker's 1884 Atlas of Essex County. Side one depicts the Village of Bradford before it was annexed to the City of Haverhill in 1897, and shows public buildings and areas, churches, the Merrimack River, railroads, roads, schools, including Bradford Academy (the now defunct Bradford College), and businesses, including J.P. Gilman and Sons Hat Manufactory. Side two displays the Town of Groveland and the Village of Old Town in Newbury, including buildings with owners' names, public buildings and areas,water bodies, landforms, islands, railroads, roads, and schools. Excellent antique condition with light overall toning and original colorist's mistakes as issued. Center spread of Bradford measures approx. 16 x 25.5 inches, verso maps about half that size.
Antique Hand Colored Map
MAS1659
Antique
Maker: Walker
$125.00



Maps of Antiquity is located on Cape Cod
Generally open 10-5
Call ahead: 508-945-1660

1409 Main Street (Route 28)
Chatham, Massachusetts 02633